News and events
Recruiting for Admin & Finance Lead
We are recruiting for a new part-time Admin & Finance Lead.
Recruitment Pack, including application form, full job description, and person specification is available for download in the attached file at the bottom of this post.
Admin & Finance Lead (Part-Time)
Closing Date: Thursday 16th September @ Midday
Interviews: Saturday 25th September @ The Compass Centre
Organisation: Shetland Rape Crisis
Salary: £36,463 pro rata (30hr p/w), inc. Distant Islands Allowance
Location: Lerwick, Shetland
Holiday Entitlement: 30 Days plus 12 Public Holidays (pro rata)
Pension: Employer contribution at 8% to pension fund.
The post holder will be responsible for the development and maintenance of all the administration and finance systems necessary for the smooth running of Shetland Rape Crisis. This includes but is not limited to:
- The implementation and management of robust GDPR compliant filing systems and administration procedures, both physical and digital, for all aspects of the service.
- The implementation and management of robust financial systems, including leading on the yearly financial audit and the administration of Gift Aid, for all aspects of the service.
- The production of regular financial reports for the Board of Trustees and Funders, and the bringing together of projected budgets for the Service Manager and Funders.
- Delegated authority to lead on Health & Safety and GDPR matters for the organisation.
- Overseeing regular review and updating of Shetland Rape Crisis policies and procedures.
- Lead on the upkeep of the office environment, facilities and equipment.
- Prepare and take minutes for Team and Board meetings, and other key meetings as required.
- Providing administrative support to the wider SRC team as capacity allows and under direction of the Service Manager.
- Covering the main Service Phone Line during Office Hours and managing the firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
- Other tasks as required by the post for the effective running of the service.
The Administration & Finance Lead will plan their work and objectives to align with organisational priorities and work closely with the Shetland Rape Crisis Service Manager and Board of Trustees.