News and events
Recruiting for Admin & Finance Worker
We are recruiting for an part-time Administration & Finance Worker!
Recruitment Pack, including application form, full job description, and person specification is available for download in the attached file at the bottom of this post.
Administration & Finance Worker (Part-Time)
- Closing Date: Friday 14th May at 5pm
- Organisation: Shetland Rape Crisis
- Salary: 29,049 pro rata (25hr p/w), inc. Distant Islands Allowance
- Location: Lerwick, Shetland & Homeworking (as required)
- Holiday Entitlement: 30 Days plus 12 Public Holidays (pro rata)
- Pension: Employer contribution at 8% to pension fund.
The post holder will be responsible for the development and maintenance of all the administration and finance systems necessary for the smooth running of Shetland Rape Crisis. This includes but is not limited to:
- The implementation and management of robust GDPR compliant filing systems and administration procedures, both physical and digital, for all aspects of the service.
- The implementation and management of robust financial systems, including leading on the yearly financial audit and the administration of Gift Aid, for all aspects of the service.
- The production of regular financial reports for the Board of Trustees and Funders, and the bringing together of projected budgets for the Service Manager and Funders.
- Delegated authority to lead on Health & Safety and GDPR matters for the organisation.
- Overseeing regular review and updating of Shetland Rape Crisis policies and procedures.
- Lead on the upkeep of the office environment, facilities and equipment.
- Prepare and take minutes for Team and Board meetings, and other key meetings as required.
- Providing administrative support to the wider SRC team as capacity allows and under direction of the Service Manager.
- Covering the main Service Phone Line during Office Hours and managing the email@example.com email address.
- Other tasks as required by the post for the effective running of the service.
The Administration & Finance Worker will plan their work and objectives to align with organisational priorities and work closely with the Shetland Rape Crisis Service Manager and Board of Trustees.
Only applications returned using the application form will be accepted. CVs will not be accepted.
Please note only women need apply under Schedule 9, Part 1 of the Equality Act 2010
The full application form should be completed and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline.
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 15th June.
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted by Friday 21st May.
Due to our limited resources, we will only contact you if you have been shortlisted for interview.